EY - Supervising Associate - Campaign Manager - BMCA (5-10 yrs)
EY - BMCA - Supervising Associate - Campaign Manager
Job Description :
- Manage key marketing campaigns, working closely with the Business Leads to co-develop the brief and value propositions
- Create integrated campaigns that support revenue objectives and enhance the reputation of the firm.
- Manage the production and execution of agreed deliverables within timelines and budget; measuring the campaign activities and supporting the Business Leads with updated project plans and activity reporting.
- Work closely with the wider Hub team, external agencies and in house studios to develop and deliver differentiated, brand-focused and customer-centric solutions.
- Manage project meetings, including task trackers and actions/minutes.
- With the delivery manager coordinate and manage the allocated SMEs on a day-to-day basis, from briefing through to measurement.
- Proven experience; or a degree (or equivalent) with business experience
- Time and project management skills highly organised with a sound attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
- A strong track record of campaign management, producing quality, consistent messages, through all channels
- A solid understanding of campaign principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value activities that deliver return on investment, ensuring alignment with brand and risk management
- Sound understanding of performance measurement
- An enthusiastic, can do approach and be a strong team player
- The ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
- Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and demonstrating best practice
- A professional services background, however strong candidates from other sectors will also be considered
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.