EY - Supervising Associate - Campaign Manager - BMCA (5-10 yrs)
EY - BMCA - Supervising Associate - Campaign Manager
Job Description :
- Manage key marketing campaigns, working closely with the Business Leads to co-develop the brief and value propositions
- Create integrated campaigns that support revenue objectives and enhance the reputation of the firm.
- Manage the production and execution of agreed deliverables within timelines and budget; measuring the campaign activities and supporting the Business Leads with updated project plans and activity reporting.
- Work closely with the wider Hub team, external agencies and in house studios to develop and deliver differentiated, brand-focused and customer-centric solutions.
- Manage project meetings, including task trackers and actions/minutes.
- With the delivery manager coordinate and manage the allocated SMEs on a day-to-day basis, from briefing through to measurement.
- Proven experience; or a degree (or equivalent) with business experience
- Time and project management skills highly organised with a sound attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
- A strong track record of campaign management, producing quality, consistent messages, through all channels
- A solid understanding of campaign principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value activities that deliver return on investment, ensuring alignment with brand and risk management
- Sound understanding of performance measurement
- An enthusiastic, can do approach and be a strong team player
- The ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
- Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and demonstrating best practice
- A professional services background, however strong candidates from other sectors will also be considered