Assistant Manager at EY India
Views:1957 Applications:612 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
EY - Strategy & Operations Role - Transactions Advisory Services - TMT Sector - IIM/ISB/FMS/IIT/NSIT/NIT/DCE (2-8 yrs)
EY India Hiring for TAS - CFS - "Strategy & Operations" Team (Technology, Media or Telecom Sector Experience as must)
About CFS (Strategy & Operations) Team:
Corporate Finance Strategy (CFS) is the strategy consulting team in EY, formed after the acquisition of Parthenon by EY. In India, CFS is a part of the broader Transactions Advisory Services (TAS) team and has about 50+ team members spread across Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. The team focuses on delivering strategic insights for corporates and Private Equity clients including:
- Supporting large Multinational firms on growth strategy, value creation initiatives
- Largest transaction focused DD practice working with marquee private equity firms on portfolio value creation and transactions
We are a large (55+ strategy consultants), driven and diverse team who are ex-strat firms (BCG, A. T. Kearney, Everest, Analys Mason, Alvarez Marshal) led by 3 partners across Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore
Experience: 2-8 years
Sector Experience : TMT (Technology, Media or Telecom) as must.
Location : Delhi
- Tier 1 Undergraduate (IITS, NITs, NSIT,DCE)
- Tier 1 Post Graduate : (IIM - (ABCLIK), ISB, FMS
- At least undergrad or postgrad should be from Tier 1
Key Skills : Candidate should be currently with strategy team in leading IT companies or with consulting firms.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Working on engagements across the range of services, with focus on analysis of market, commercial and financial information on transactions through:
- Primary interviews with industry stakeholders
- Secondary research on industry, trends and competition
- Work on thought leadership reports and knowledge artifacts
- Preparation of pitch documents, industry notes, etc.
- Financial modelling involving data analysis
- Developing decks for modules worked on
The role will evolve from engagement delivery to engagement management and pro-active business development over time.
Interested candidates can share their resumes along with details mentioned below:
Current Fixed CTC:
Relevant Experience on Technology, Media or Telecom Sector:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.