Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:290 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
EY - Solution Architect (10-17 yrs)
EY - Solution Architect - Pune
Your key responsibilities
1. Experience in defining & realizing end-to-end Solution Architecture for large & complex systems.
2. 10 years of experience in IT including at least 18 months in Architecture roles.
3. Experience in Architecture consulting engagements is required.
4. Experience with design and implementation on Cloud preferably AWS.
5. 2 years of experience in Web based technology preferably Angular.
6. 2 years of experience in API and Micro Services.
7. 2 years of experience with Integration heterogenous application with 4 years with hands-on experience Java J2EE.
8. Knowledge of building continuous integration and depl oyment using Jenkins, Maven, JUnit, J Profiler J Probe.
9. Exposure to emerging data technologies such as Hadoop Data Lake, NoSQL.
10. Expertise in creating technical documents like Architecture views, Technology Architecture blueprint and Design specification.
- Define and own end-to-end Architecture from definition phase to go-live phase
- Ensure clarity on NFR and address these requirements during Architecture definition phase
- Define Logical, Technical & Physical views of Architecture
- Define reusable components frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used & tools to be used and help bootstrap the engineering team
- Review design to make sure design is aligned with Architecture
What we look for?
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.