Talent Acquisition Specialist at EY India
Views:390 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
EY - Social Media Management Expert - Government Advisory Projects (3-5 yrs)
EY India is looking for a Social Media Management Expert for one of the Government Advisory projects in the Water sector in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Similar Field.
- Experience in creating content for social media platforms
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor's degree in Mass communication
Skills and attributes for success :
- Develop a portfolio of business by focusing on high-impact opportunities.
- Build valued relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Manage accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, and counsels; and develop junior team members.
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving, reasoning, and analytical skills
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.