EY - Senior - TAS Valuations - SaT - VME TAS (7-10 yrs)
Senior Valuations, VME TAS
CA / CFA Charter holder or MBA Finance from a reputed top tier B-School shall also be considered
Minimum Years of Experience:
Seven years of relevant experience
Skills and Abilities:
In-depth knowledge on Valuation concepts:
- Hands-on experience in executing and reviewing core valuation engagements covering business valuation, intangible assets valuation, purchase price allocation.
- Sectoral and market expertise (Middle East and North Africa) would be an advantage.
- Well versed with valuation best practices.
- Competent and thorough in accounting and regulated related requirements, concepts and standards from valuation aspects.
- Very good communication skills oral and written
- Excellent report writing skills and need to demonstrate past experience in the same
- Experience in directly managing team members and leading engagements
- Experience in independently or jointly developing teams
- Working knowledge with Analytical tools (Spot fire, Alteryx etc.)
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.