EY - Senior Role - Consulting Technology Risk Team - EMEIA (4-6 yrs)
EY- Consulting - Technology Risk Senior
- As part of our EY- Consulting Technology Risk team youll contribute technically to IT Risk and Assurance client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
- Youll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, youll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team.
The opportunity :
- Were looking for Senior Consultant to join the leadership group of our EY-Consulting Technology Risk Team.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities :
- Participate in IT Risk and Assurance engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Consulting Services and with other services across the organization
- Obtain and review evidence of compliance for adherence to standards
- Obtain evidence and perform SOD analysis
- Collaboration with other Compliance Analysts to identify overlaps with complementary compliance frameworks
- Key domains of compliance controls, including change management, access to systems, networks and data, computer operations and systems development.
- Driving necessary system and process updates across key domains of compliance
- Management of IT security and IT risk (e.g., data systems, network and applications) across the enterprise.
- Assist with the development of policies, procedures and standards that meet existing and newly developed policy and regulatory requirements
- Assist with facilitating IT security/risk training curriculum.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and develop strong relationships as project lead within IT security and GRC projects.
- Stay current with and promote awareness of applicable regulatory standards, upstream risks and industry best practices across the enterprise
- IT audit in the context of a financial audit, and related regulations, auditing standards and guidelines
Control frameworks such as COSO, internal control principles and related regulations including SOX and J-SOX
- Internal audit services with a specific focus on IT, and related industry standards
- Common IT governance, control and assurance industry frameworks, including COBIT, Risk IT, ValIT, IT Governance Institute and ISACA good practices
- IT industry frameworks such as ITIL and CMM
- Third party reporting standards (particularly SSAE16), other reporting and industry specific standards and, if applicable, trust-based standards such as SysTrust and WebTrust
Skills and attributes for success :
- Experience in evaluation of sensitive access and SOD based on business risks/ industry best practice risks for multiple ERPs.
- Experience in creation of SOD rulebooks based on the client business processes and applications
- Experience in role redesign based on the violations identified during the SOD tests.
- Application controls and security experience
- Security modelling
- Process systems and integrity, including risks and controls within business processes (manual, automated, security)
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- B.E/B.Tech (CS/ IT, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications,)/MBA/M.Sc. with atleast 4-6 years of experience
- Control frameworks such as COSO
- Enterprise risk services with a specific focus on IT, and related industry standards
- IT risk management framework
Ideally, youll also have :
- Robust understanding of program and project management practices
- Familiarity with a typical IT systems development life cycle
What we look for :
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers :
- At EY, were dedicated to helping our clients, from startups to Fortune 500 companies and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
- You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan.
- You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer :
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way thats right for you
About EY :
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy & transaction and Consulting services, were using the finance products, expertise and systems weve developed to build a better working world.
- That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
- Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, well make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.