Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at EY
Views:2369 Applications:625 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
EY - Senior Manager - Telecom & Digital Transformation (10-15 yrs)
- 10-15 Years of management consulting in digital technologies or extensive telecom industry experience in digital transformations
- Previous experience in Digital Transformation and providing professional advice and guidance to clients in the area of strategy and operations, understand and translate customer needs into business technology solutions that deliver business value, and provide consultation and drive decisions around digital roadmap and business case development.
- Domain expertise preferred : Digital transformation experience with a focus on Business Process & Performance for a B2B and or B2C telecom company Should have prior experience in implementing eTOM and other telecom specific business frameworks Engagement experience with Greenfield rollouts, business enablement, product pricing, customer experience, target operating model design Exposure to Digital Maturity Models, domains like RPA, AI, IOT and other new age technologies would be preferred.
- Working in high-performing, diverse, cross-cultural, client-facing environments
- Demonstrated experience in selling of Consulting services, including through RFP responses/proposals or follow-on sales leveraging existing engagements
- Engagement experience / line-management experience with Telecom clients
- Liaise with CXO's at client location/s in an unstructured client environment.
- Possess business acumen with focus on value creation Strong story boarding, written & oral presentation skill Decision facilitation & project management
- Work with senior stakeholders and lead in challenging projects under aggressive timelines.
- Present results to Leadership and manage projects as part of the digital transformation
- Perform as business process & performance champion and Digital SME Strategist Lead
Projects may be executed by leading teams with any or all of the following key responsibilities:
- Defining Strategy/ Roadmap or plans
- Prepare Operational Impact Analysis and business cases to analyze the project in terms of cost and FTE
- Acting as an interface between business and technology teams in relevant Telecoms projects
- Designing and Implementing Digital Strategy for telecoms clients