Manager - Human Resources at EY
Views:1667 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
EY - Senior Manager - Performance Improvement - Urban Infrastructure Development - Government Sector (7-10 yrs)
Essentials : In-depth domain knowledge of the Government & Public Sector and expertise in Urban Infrastructure Development
- In-depth understanding of the current economic and business environment and Government policies.
- Expertise in two or more of the areas listed - Public policy development, undertaking feasibility studies/ preparation of Detailed Project Reports (DPR), Public Private Partnership, Financial Analysis, Government Procurement, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in handling mid to large-size accounts.
- Experience of development of new and innovative solutions.
- Good experience in business development.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Flexible to adopt to a demanding lifestyle.
- Able to thrive in relatively unstructured situations.
Job Role :
Client service delivery/execution :
- Manage multiple projects, engagement economics and receivables, project resources and team utilization.
- Lead the delivery / execution of high quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand and client expectations.
Knowledge Management :
- Contribute to brand development by writing articles, developing thought leadership and point-of-views.
- Contribute to knowledge development and management.
Business development :
- Lead the delivery of high quality proposals and Expression of Interests.
- Manage clients & accounts and built professional relationships.
- Meet business development targets by identifying new opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Demonstrate significant industry / solution expertise.
People Management :
- Be a strong team player.
- Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor, and coach.
- Assist in resolving people issues.
- Support people development through guidance and feedback.
- Take the lead in recruiting activities.
- Ensure compliance with the firm's standards, processes, and policies.
- Contribute to the firm's initiatives in enhancing market leadership & growth, quality, people agenda, and operational excellence.
Academic Qualifications : B.E. / B.Tech. or B. Economics or CA + MBA (preferably from a premier Tier-1 institute) with a good academic background.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant post MBA experience
- Consulting background from Big 4 (preferably) or other Government Advisory
Job Location : Mumbai