Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at EY
Views:1909 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
EY - Senior Manager - People Advisory Services - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (10-12 yrs)
- As a Senior Manager, you will lead large-scale business transformation projects.
- In this role, you should be able to deliver quality client service, deliver insightful solutions and balance multiple priorities.
- You will also be expected to assume operational responsibility and accountability for engagements generate ideas to expand current service offerings, and identify new business opportunities.
- More specifically, the successful candidate should:
- Deliver profitable revenue through identifying and managing follow-on engagement opportunities and generating new client opportunities, collaborating on business development and account management efforts, and developing lasting relationships with clients
- Lead the delivery of transformation projects, demonstrate technical competence in our capabilities (Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions) and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
- Develop, shape and deliver programs of work from planning through to implementation - managing project resources and budgets effectively, and managing and mitigating all risks and issues
- Be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/or decisions
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
- Provide coaching and development opportunities for junior resources and peers, and act as a visible role model for our people
- Represent the business in relevant forums
Skills and attributes for success :
- Experience in Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions
- Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
- Personal success in current job with experience in one or more of our capabilities and previous/recent success generating and developing new business/sales.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Post graduate degree or equivalent with a specialization in Human Resources (India or abroad) from a Tier 1 Institute.
- 10+ years of work experience