Assistant Manager at EY
Views:3229 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
EY - Senior Manager - People Advisory Services (10-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - People Advisory Services
As a member of the PAS team focused on tax and regulatory requirements of business, you will join a talented group of professionals that offer a comprehensive blend of tax advisory, tax litigation, regulatory and compliance services, helping you navigate through complex client engagements.
Our key capabilities include:-
- International employee assignment management for both inbound and outbound population
- Provide immigration/visa compliance and related advisory services
- cost-effective, tax-compliant and easy to administer compensation structure
- Social security compliance and advisory services
- Employee incentives (including equity incentive/share plan)
- Payroll tax and social security diagnostics review for companies.
Your key responsibilities:-
As a Senior Manager, you will lead large-scale business projects. In this role, you should be able to deliver quality client service, deliver insightful solutions and balance multiple priorities. You will also be expected to assume operational responsibility and accountability for engagements generate ideas to expand current service offerings and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop and Implement accounts strategy for Mobility offerings targeted at clients within identified industry segments and market segments
- Develop and sell new solutions (managed services, distinct technology solutions etc.) for the Mobility practice as part of the GTM initiative
- Enhance internal and external awareness of Mobility services (branding) and support development of proposals/presentations etc as required
- Build strong relationships across all Service Lines and with the BD team to help surface new client opportunities and drive sales
- Periodic monitoring and reporting of sales opportunities, pipeline and wins
- Identify opportunities for other services and support in cross-sell for Tax, CoSec & other services
- Deliver profitable revenue through identifying and managing follow-on engagement opportunities and generating new client opportunities, collaborating on business development and account management efforts, and developing lasting relationships with clients
- Lead the delivery of projects, demonstrate technical competence in our capabilities and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
- Develop, shape and deliver programs of work from planning through to implementation - managing project resources and budgets effectively, and managing and mitigating all risks and issues
- Be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/or decisions
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
- Provide coaching and development opportunities for junior resources and peers, and act as a visible role model for our people
- Represent the business in relevant forums
Skills and attributes for success:-
- Excellent managerial
- organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Experience in tax and regulatory support for global mobility
- Previous/recent success generating and developing new business/sales.
To qualify for the role you must have:-
- Chartered Accountant or Post graduate degree or equivalent from a Tier 1 Institute.
- 10 - 12 years of experience in People Advisory Services
- Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a global mobility consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure
Ideally you'll also have:-
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
- Responsibility towards work, deadlines and team
- Hard working and motivated
- Problem solving capabilities