Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at EY
Views:3534 Applications:844 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:305
EY - Senior Manager/Director - Business Consulting - Banking & Financial Services (9-15 yrs)
- Responsible for leading a team to work with the Global Business Functions at large Banks, to shape and initiate the transformational change which will enables the client to achieve its strategic goals in the relevant global markets.
- The role is instrumental in supporting and driving the client's business to come to well-reasoned decisions in matters of strategic, organizational, operational and technological investment and alignment working with and supporting their Portfolio Directors.
- The focus of the role will be to add value to the client's global businesses and function by providing proactive consultancy services.
- Supporting the activities to gather quality high-level business requirements and design of leading class solutions / options, the role will help to achieve optimum strategic alignment whilst providing pragmatic solutions to ensure the delivery of the business benefits. In addition, the role will be responsible for driving demand / opportunity origination.
- Must have considerable years of diverse experience and a variety of skills related to managing large and complex change, consulting engagements, business, technology or operations and people. Experience at a highly respected strategy consulting or management consulting firm would be advantageous.
- Exceptional contributor with proven track record as both an outstanding consultant (change management or business transformation) and an inspiring leader of people.
- Experience of developing and understanding Target Business and Operating Models and transformation business case (bottom-up & to-down).
- Experience of working in a global environment, working across cultures and matrix organisation structures.
- Grasp complex concepts and able to extrapolate / anticipate future trends, long term risks and potential outcomes.
- Experience in managing others and directing work efforts to achieve objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing senior stakeholder requirements / design sessions.