Talent Attraction and Acquisition at EY GDS
Views:381 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
EY - Senior Manager - Cross Solution - Service Integration Lead - Global Managed Services (12-18 yrs)
Senior Manager/Cross Solution - Service Integration Lead - Global Managed Services
Cross Solution - Service Integration Lead, Global Managed Services
At EY GDS - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY, Managed Services (MS) is a significant part of our business, comprising more than $7b in revenue with major clients across the globe. We help clients with people-based, asset-based & integrated solutions, leveraging our deep sector and domain expertise to deliver enhanced value to our clients. At MS we are also ambitious, seeking to more than double our success in the future.
The opportunity :
The purpose of this position is to provide the operational delivery discipline and expertise required to deliver :
1) A managed service engagement that spans multiple service lines
2) Multiple managed services on one client. The role is required to provide seamless, consistent client experience irrespective of underlying service line delivery.
- Its objective is to integrate all service lines / multiple solutions into one common service to the client and has overall responsibility for effective service delivery (apart from cost) on behalf of the Cross service integration executive/lead partner.
- We may also wish to deploy a single Cross solution Service Integration Lead onto multiple accounts where their responsibility focuses solely on driving operational Managed Services excellence through contracts.
- The Global MS Cross Solution - Service Integration Lead will oversee all aspects of an engagement (understood as the end-to-end delivery, including technology, process, and people) and works with the various engagement leaders to improve performance and deliver results and outcomes which are in line with the respective cost baselines "as sold" and EY- s related MS contractual obligations.
- This role will also play an integral part in providing the operational delivery discipline and seamless, consistent client experience irrespective of underlying service line delivery.
This role will focus on delivering services across the following topics
- Delivery Consistency across Solutions
- Competence development and ramp-up for the specific offering
- Risk assessments when applicable to the offering and on specific engagements
- Transformation/change management across offerings and engagements
- Technology/analytics enablement across offerings and engagements
- Onboarding/Transition and Data Operations of related engagements
- Quality Assurance & Remediation
Your key responsibilities
- This position owns the end-to-end delivery of the defined Managed Services offering to enable growth plan/s.
- Brand and eminence - extend our reputation in the marketplace
- Grow related capabilities through people development, new hires, and service line alignment and develop the appropriate third-party relationships with the various stakeholders in the supply chain of the specific offering
- Assessing and owning any Cross-Service Line delivery improvement plans
- Connecting all the SDCs (Service Delivery Centers). Site leaders for the specific offering will be coordinated by this role and Account Delivery Leaders will have a dotted line into it as well
- Taking the lead on managing senior client escalations that span multiple solutions, responsible for resolving significant delivery issues raised
- Assisting the resolution of the more complex service incidents by helping drive and direct how to resolve the incidents
- Looking across the offerings and delivery centers to ensure the accuracy of delivery for all engagements/solutions
- Deal support - the role will support when clients want to review delivery and carry out due diligence. This role will need to manage due diligence visits
- Tracking Service Level Agreement by Solution and by Service Line as well as providing an overall status for individual clients at an aggregated, account level
- Accountable for: delivery transformation, continuous improvement, and transformation of the delivery network
Skills and attributes for success
- Take on a leadership role in driving the development of the Global/Managed Services delivery business contributing to growing headcount and revenues as applicable
- Detailed understanding of complex service delivery in a Managed Services environment
- Confidence and experience to lead a "first of a kind deal" arrangement and establish new delivery capabilities where needed
- Develop ecosystem of supplier and product vendor relationships
- Dedicated people accountable to this role, following global standards, right processes, etc.
- Strength to withstand significant personal pressure and overtime on a regular basis to address the role
- Strong networking and influencing skills
- Highly credible communicator with excellent organization and project management skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- MBA and or Master's Degree
- Prior experience in Managed Services delivery of global operations (15+ years)
- Experience in Service Management, Tech Ops and Data Ops functions and UAT capabilities, and outsourcing
- Skilled in reengineering initiatives and data intelligence capability
- Lead Global Transformation programs
- Domain expertise in the related field of play where relevant to the role
- Experience in interacting with senior client personnel including C-level
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Be proficient in assessing options (e.g. risk, performance, and cost-benefit) and informing decision-makers with persuasive visualizations based on assessment outputs
- Can coordinate/collaborate with teams & stakeholders in multiple geographies
- Manage Matrix teams with participants in multiple geographies
- This role requires flexibility in working with various Clients and EY stakeholders across the world and in different time zones
- Travel required
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in integrated managed services solutions primarily around
- Risk: Transform the risk and controls functions and outcomes of the business, including enterprise risk, enterprise resilience, compliance, internal audit, and controls, and protect value across stakeholders in the long term
- Finance: transform their finance functions and drive value creation by making finance more agile (responsive, insightful, and efficient) to support better scalability, decision-making, and enterprise-wide performance
- Integrated Workforce Mobility: Tax, Immigration, Compensation, Assignment & Social Security
- IT outsourcing models, Cloud/Saas/Paas solutions, and the role of IT in digital change
- You may have certification in TOGAF, PMP & ITIL
- Proficiency in Design Thinking and Agile Methodology
- You will have a core understanding of the big four and their got-to-market propositions