EY - Senior Manager - Core Assurance (10-15 yrs)
About EY :
- EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
- We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
- EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
About EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) Assurance :
- EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) Assurance practice supports global EY clientserving teams with their reviews across industry sectors, including financial services, manufacturing and technology, among others.
- Through the right multidisciplinary team of professionals with the sector knowledge and subject matter expertise, EY GDS Assurance enables EY client teams in over 30 countries to help worlds leading companies meet their assurance requirements.
Position summary :
- As a Senior Manager, you should have assurance related experience in the Asset Management industry. In addition to supporting the management of service delivery for several key clients, the incumbent should have the potential to coach managers in the Asset Management segment, provide technical support, deliver industry training and assist in growing the Asset Management practice.
Primary responsibilities :
- Manage and develop people
- Be an effective manager by empowering, monitoring, coaching and motivating the team members
- Identify development opportunities and training needs for high performing managers
- Identify technical and nontechnical training needs with respect to client servicing, decision making, people issues, etc.
- Conduct Assurance teams performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor, and play a significant role in the teams performance
- Manage business and clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationship network with key contacts in the Asset Management sector of engagement teams
- Actively support the Sector agenda both in terms of growth and quality initiatives (e.g. improvement of service delivery, standardization of projects, new solutions, etc.)
- Enhance connectivity between GDS team and engagement teams and leverage good connections to identify more opportunities for work
- Actively support the communication agenda for the Asset Management sector
- Support the Segment Leader in developing annual growth, resource and activity plans
- Monitor KPIs (growth, quality feedback, utilization, risk management compliance, attrition, etc.) for the teams under supervision and take appropriate action wherever required
- Manage quality of service delivery
- Identify sectorspecific training needs and review and update current curriculum
- Assist in organizing and providing technical training (both Sector and assurance methodology)
- Assist in addressing service delivery quality issues if and when they occur
- Support exceptional service delivery action programs
- Establish a practice of Best Practice sharing within the Asset Management Segment teams
Qualifications, skills and experience :
- CPA, CA or equivalent qualification
- Approximately over 10 years of assurance experience at wellknown CA firms
- International experience of over 2 years will be an added advantage
- Asset Management, assurance experience with specific focus on Hedge Funds and Private Equity
- Excellent project and people management skills
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.