Recruitment Consultant at EY GDS
Views:289 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
EY - Senior Manager/Consultant/Senior Consultant - Financial Planning & Analysis Domain (15-20 yrs)
Financial Reporting & Analytics - Finance
About the opportunity
We are seeking highly capable and multidisciplinary team members to build our Business Consulting - Finance (BC Finance) offering to our clients
We're looking for Consultant / Sr. Consultant with expertise in FP&A, and Process Assessment assignments. Also, experience in IFRS Implementation, Experience of couple of EPM/CPM(Oracle EPM, PBCS, Anaplan, Tagetik, OneStream) implementations, Financial Accounting and Reporting domain is an added advantage to join the global EY - Finance Consulting team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities :
- Build and develop client relationship with our regional stake holders
- Own and develop our offerings and assets
- Supporting Go to market initiatives as well as own response creation for RFP's / RFQ's.
- Develop, design and optimise client service business processes for efficiency and high performance
- Undertaking sales origination, including working with client teams to identify opportunities
- Leverage and improve various frameworks, methodologies, solutions specific to our offerings
- Lead, plan and manage a high performing team to deliver quality outcomes aligned to Time and Quality metrics
- Lead team to develop articulate presentations that communicate proposals, strategies, plans and outcomes
- Account management, business development
- Lead proposals related to our offerings and take them successfully to clients
- Leading projects that ensure high quality advisory and consulting services to major clients, preferably with a practical approach as learned during working in the business
- Creating / contributing to the creation of new services, tools and materials to be more successful on the market
- Achievement of ambitious targets for growth, utilization, and operational excellence and consistent implementation of EY policies and tools to enable these priorities while supporting the engagement of our people
- Involvement in people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training professionals and act as a role model
- Active participation in the creation and maintenance of an environment that enables the team to manage delivery effectively and achieve the highest quality
- Maintain relationships with the client's management in order to manage the expectations of service
- Knowledge of Finance domain and FS sector and preferably a large network in this field
- We are looking for top class Finance Performance Improvement Professionals with all or few of the below mentioned roles:
- 15+ years of consulting work experience
- Education - BE/B.Tech. /ME/MTech/BBA/CA/ MBA
- Experience with any of finance functions - 10+ years of experience in FP&A or similar role
- Experience of working with financial planning tools (OneStream, Board, Cognos, Anaplan) is a must
- Hands-on experience with financial planning tools.
- Should have demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new financial systems
- Understanding of Finance Business Functions (Budgeting, Forecasting), Financial Reporting
- Experience in creating Data source, Transformation Rule, Cube view, Workflow Profile, Business rules, Security, quick view and Dashboard Audit reports in OneStream/Board/Anaplan application.
- Hyperion Planning is plus
- Experience with SQL Server and RDBMS systems is a plus
- BI tool (Power BI/Tableau/Qlik)
Other Skills :
- Experience working with Multi-dimensional databases (MOLAP), ROLAP experience would also be beneficial
- Capability to link product functionalities with business requirements
- Excellent people skills to interact, engage and influence staff, colleagues, and third parties
- Strong work ethic, driven and self-motivated
- Strong focus on customers and partners
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
- Any experience in pre-sales or product marketing will be an added advantage
- Willing to travel up to 20%
- You are ideally a current or past high performer in a global consulting firm who holds a professional qualification (B.E/B.Tech (Tier I/II Colleges). You aspire to grow your business networks and have a track record of building strong relationships with high profile clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.