EY - Senior Manager - Actuaries (3-10 yrs)
Job Description : Actuarial - Manager
Job Purpose :
The incumbent should be able to lead a team of High Profile Asset modelling programs and provide directions and strategies to growing the firm's Actuarial Practice and be an advisor to the Actuarial valuation team to GDS Actuarial team users.
Your client responsibilities : Deliver large Asset modelling programmes, demonstrate expert core consulting skills and advanced level of Actuarial solutions knowledge and industry expertise to support delivery to clients
Your people responsibilities :
- Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members.
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Understand Ernst & Young and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients.
- Develop and maintain long-term onshore/client relationships and networks.
- Develop relationships with team members across all Ernst & Young practices to serve client- needs.
- Demonstrate in-depth operational/technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess good business acumen.
- Understand/communicate complex actuarial issues. Stay informed of and apply professional standards and firm policies
- Develop a strong personal brand and enhance the Ernst & Young brand by writing articles, participating in industry groups and speaking at seminars.
Technical skills requirements :
- Should be well conversant with Actuarial processes/technologies, Insurance regulations and Insurance products.
- Should have significant expertise in conducting Actuarial systems analysis
Job Type : PERMANENT
Job Time : FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.