EY - Senior Leader - Marketing & Communications (14-18 yrs)
Job Description -
Brand, Marketing and Communications Leader for GDS Enablement Services
- We are looking for an experienced communications professional - with significant marketing and internal engagement experience - to lead the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team which supports our Enablement Services business.
- The leader would be responsible for defining and executing impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to communicate to employees, potential employees and EY Core Business Service teams. We work hand in hand with the business to build awareness of our services and solutions; to bring our purpose - building a better working world - to life for our people, clients and communities; to engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY and the EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) brand.
Your key responsibilities:
- We need an excellent leader, a strategic thinker, exceptional communicator and a strong relationship builder to promote GDS services within EY and help build the EY brand in the market. You must be able to translate business strategy into measurable tactics aligned with business goals, work in virtual teams, and manage a range of global and GDS communications programs/ initiatives. You must be able to both deliver on a communications portfolio and manage a large team of communications professionals supporting various GDS teams. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to understand key priorities and objectives and then create engaging communication products.
- We need an advisor for leadership to provide ongoing strategic communications counsel, as well as an advisor for our Enablement Services communications team to help them navigate the organizational landscape and understand priorities.
- And we need a team leader who supports the GDS BMC Leader and peers in the BMC team to drive leading practices, quality and delivery excellence on brand, marketing and communications matters. You will manage GDS communication channels, developing and maintaining GDS content across internal EY and GDS channels, including social media. And you will supervise the overall coordination of all marketing communications work between our team, in-house designers, vendors and editorial groups across EY.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong experience managing and advising senior stakeholders
- Ability to develop others and inspire a team
- Ability to collaborate, team and network across a matrix organization, understanding how to communication across different cultures, languages, time zones and ranks
- Proven capability to translate the business agenda into high-quality, relevant, audience-centric communications-
- Ability to work in complex change management environment and support global transformation programs within a multinational environment
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and delegation abilities, able to manage complex global processes and programs
- Strong influencing abilities, especially influencing without authority
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage to deadlines and work under tight deadlines
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- 14+ years in marketing communications or internal communications roles
- Experience leading and managing corporate communications teams
- Experience in a senior communications role for a global and/or complex organization
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or public relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ideally, you- ll also have :
- Experience working within a large professional services organization
What you can look for :
- Lead and develop a communications team that is continuously innovating and delivering innovative communication products to various audiences across EY
- Create an effective team environment focused on continuous improvement, professional development, active leading practices sharing and championing of EY brand standards
- Drive internal communication planning to help GDS Enablement Service people feel part of a transformative, growing organization
- Advise GDS leadership on how to effectively use communications to make an impact with audiences
- Drive focus on helping EY professionals understand the value that GDS provides and how to effectively engage with us
- Innovate how GDS Enablement Services teams engage with external communities to understand how GDS is driving transformation throughout EY and know what role they could play in that transformation
What working at EY offers :
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We- ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
EY is committed to being inclusive in all dimensions of diversity to ensure every employee is able to be and bring their authentic self to work, every day.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.