EY - Senior Executive - Finance - CA (2-7 yrs)
EY - Senior Executive
Job Description :
Essential Functions of the Job :
- Handling Statutory and tax auditor.
- Well versed with closure of financial books for period-end (Month/ Year) and help team to report financials results
Primary Objectives :
- Understanding of basic accounting principles as per IGAAP and IFRS.
- Experience of handling of statutory audit, tax audit and liaison with auditor for all the audit requirement
- Preparing financial statements, audit schedules, reconciliation of GL with other supporting details, intercompany/inter-unit reconciliation.
- Experience of month-end/year end procedures, monthly expense/provision and other GL analysis.
- Preparation of cash-flow report, budgeted financials and other reports.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- Financial reporting
- Accounting and Auditing standards
Other Requirements : Strong understanding of the MIS Systems, MS office.
Job Requirements :
- Graduate/PostGraduate in the field of Commerce
- Completed Chartered Account from ICAI
- Experience of handling statutory audit and tax audit for at least 2 years
- Experience in month end procedures, preparation of financials statement and analysis.
- Preparing financial statements, audit schedules, clash flow statement, various reconciliation
Certification Requirements : Certification in IFRS will be additional benefit but not compulsory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.