EY - Senior Executive - Finance - CA (2-7 yrs)
EY - Senior Executive
Job Description :
Essential Functions of the Job :
- Handling Statutory and tax auditor.
- Well versed with closure of financial books for period-end (Month/ Year) and help team to report financials results
Primary Objectives :
- Understanding of basic accounting principles as per IGAAP and IFRS.
- Experience of handling of statutory audit, tax audit and liaison with auditor for all the audit requirement
- Preparing financial statements, audit schedules, reconciliation of GL with other supporting details, intercompany/inter-unit reconciliation.
- Experience of month-end/year end procedures, monthly expense/provision and other GL analysis.
- Preparation of cash-flow report, budgeted financials and other reports.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- Financial reporting
- Accounting and Auditing standards
Other Requirements : Strong understanding of the MIS Systems, MS office.
Job Requirements :
- Graduate/PostGraduate in the field of Commerce
- Completed Chartered Account from ICAI
- Experience of handling statutory audit and tax audit for at least 2 years
- Experience in month end procedures, preparation of financials statement and analysis.
- Preparing financial statements, audit schedules, clash flow statement, various reconciliation
Certification Requirements : Certification in IFRS will be additional benefit but not compulsory.