Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:87 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Senior Consultant - SAS DQ Expert (5-12 yrs)
EY is looking to hire for the role of Consultant/ Senior Consultant -SAS DQ Expert
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Must have exposure of SAS Data Flux / Data management studio, SAS EG, SAS DI, Advanced SAS programming
- Must have exposure of any RDBMS
- Should document and maintain data dictionary, data quality definitions and usage at the concept and data element level on Data Repositories (EDW, Data Lake, Data Mart, etc.)
- Should have a tool agnostic point-of-view on data quality implementations programs and ability to recommend a best practice tool as per client situations and scope of work
- Should be well versed with DQ KPIs/Dashboards and be able to define, implement, monitor and report DQ related KPIs and metrics within the organization
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.