Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:71 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Senior Consultant - SAS Admin Expert (5-12 yrs)
EY is looking to hire for the role of Consultant/ Senior Consultant -SAS Admin Expert
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- B.Tech / M.Tech or MCA
- Experience administering a SAS environment in a single or multi-tier environment. More generally formulated: Knowledge about SAS architecture and SAS servers.
- Experience in administering SAS clients (SAS Data management studio, SAS DI etc).
- Must have exposure of configuring DQ at server level
- Experience with one or more DBMS (preferable Oracle, My Sql, Postgres etc.)
- Experience working within Linux and Window environment.
- Experience with authentication, including alternative authentication providers such as Active Directory as well as authorization in a Metadata Server environment.
- Experience with migrating and updating a SAS environment, such as migrating between SAS versions, installing and upgrading license files and maintenance releases, hot fix installs.
- Experienced in troubleshooting a SAS environment, such as reading through SAS logs, working with SAS Technical Support.
- Understanding the backup strategies with SAS.
- Ability to make changes to the SAS environment such as modifying configuration files and writing automation scripts.
- Experience creating metadata, such as users and groups, libraries and SAS folders.
- Hands-on experience with SAS Management Console. and Experience starting and stopping SAS servers.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.