Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:10892 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
EY - Senior Consultant - Public Finance Management - Government Advisory (2-7 yrs)
Senior Consultant - GOV Advisory - Financial Management Expert
- A CA/ MBA (Finance) with at least 7 years of experience in designing, building and implementing financial management systems & procedures including preparation of financial reports, and financial statements, and conversant with government accounting policies and procedures and should be able to manage the banking transactions and Government Accounts.
- Weightage will be given to candidates who are well versed / experienced with government procedures and /or extensive financial management experience in programs financed by international development organizations in particular results based programs.
- Proven ability to prepare necessary financial reports including budget preparation, maintaining books of accounts, statement of expenditure etc i.e. ability to establish recognized procedures to account for fund use.
Ideally you will also have
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility
- Excellent documentation skills and experience
What we look for :
We are looking for passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the risk industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Location of the assignment is Delhi and the duration is 36 months.