Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:15026 Applications:1092 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:279
EY - Senior Consultant - Physical Security - Government Advisory (5-15 yrs)
The opportunity :
EY is looking for Senior Consultant for with 5 to 15 years in experience in Physical Security.
Physical Security Solutioning, Risk Assessment:
a) Design of Physical Security blueprint covering:
- Site Survey to understand the security challenges
- Integrated Security System including CCTV, Access Control, perimeter security, Video surveillance, intrusion detection, alarm handling system design etc.
- Envision & design of Security Command Centre
- Enterprise Security Risk Management
- Existing physical security review/ assessments & upliftment
- Communication solutions for Emergency response
b) Planning and conducting Crisis simulation exercises crisis management
c) Audit of physical security, fire safety, site assessments etc.
d) Designing, develop and implement physical security policies and procedures /SOPs
e) Developing, enhancing and embedding the risk framework for managing risks across the institutions/organizations, ensuring that processes are fit for purpose.
f) Knowledge of Governance and Risk Frameworks of the organization for its effective operations
g) Maintain a thorough understanding of global and local physical security standards requirements
h) Relevant physical security certifications
a) Design of ICT solutions, involving the following:
- Requirement Gathering, As-Is Analysis for IT systems.
- Solution Architecture
- Preparation of Cost estimates, CAPEX and OPEX scenarios
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Ability to liaison with multiple stakeholders including management, ecosystem partners, vendors etc.
- Validation of SRS, FRS, SOPs etc.
a) Identify additional opportunities that maybe be strategic and viable
b) Work, in a collaborative manner to pursue and respond to client opportunities.
Educational qualifications : BE/B.Tech/MTech/MCA + MBA (preferable)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.