Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition at EY
Views:7988 Applications:1972 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:413
EY - Senior Consultant/Manager - Business Consulting - Banking & Financial Services (3-8 yrs)
- Responsible for leading a team to work with the Global Business Functions at large Banks, to shape and initiate the transformational change which will enables the client to achieve its strategic goals in the relevant global markets.
- The role is instrumental in supporting and driving the client's business to come to well-reasoned decisions in matters of strategic, organizational, operational and technological investment and alignment working with and supporting their Portfolio Directors.
- The focus of the role will be to add value to the client's global businesses and function by providing proactive consultancy services.
- Supporting the activities to gather quality high-level business requirements and design of leading class solutions / options, the role will help to achieve optimum strategic alignment whilst providing pragmatic solutions to ensure the delivery of the business benefits. In addition, the role will be responsible for driving demand / opportunity origination.
- At least 3-8 years of experience working on business consulting/Industry experience in large complex organizations.
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise ideal.
- Demonstrated ability to build, maintain and navigate the organization using formal / informal networking skills.
- Demonstrated experience with organizational change and business transformation
- Problem solving and analysis skills
- Some experience in managing others
- Experience supporting the definition of a business problem, and solutions based on data.
- Experience of validating and prioritizing business requirements.
- Good experience with data analysis and interpretation.
- Some experience in supporting the facilitation of requirements / design sessions.
- Familiarity and experience with financial services business and governance models.