Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:2056 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
EY - Senior Consultant - Education sector (4-10 yrs)
EY India is hiring Consultant and Senior Consultant for Education team for driving and executing projects related to Government and Public Sector advisory.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in e-learning products and services for school education such as smartboards, tablets etc would be an advantage.
- Should have demonstrable knowledge and experience in managing large IT Transformation projects.
- Experience in driving complex Digital transformation Projects, IT Consulting
Client handling, stakeholder management, program management, vendor management
Conceptualize IT solution landscape, Implementation model, procurement model for IT projects.
- End to end IT Project management and Contract management
Oversee the Implementation of agreed IT architecture and Infrastructure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Presentation making skills and Implementation of Smart class or tablet or IT or data center-based project.
- Should have prepared SRS.
- Involved in service architecture /software/portal development, UAT.
- Design develops and implementation of technology solution for any state/central govt department.
- Experience in E-governance either as consultant/pre-sales role
- Prior experience in IT solution design, IT project
- BIG 4 experience preferred.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.