Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:1376 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
EY - Senior Consultant - Data Analyst (6-10 yrs)
EY is looking to hire for the role of Senior Data Analyst
To qualify for the role you must have :
Qualification - Minimum BE/B.Tech/MCA with minimum 6 years of experience.
1. Strong experience with data warehouse / data lake house environments sourcing data from multiple disparate data sources.
2. Implementation experience in a large-scale, multi-user environment
3. Involved in gathering and analysing business requirements
4. Adept in logical and physical design of database and detail technical design of ETL
5. Strong background and experience in design, development, implementation, and maintenance of PostGreSQL database and ETL applications such as Talend Open Studio, Pentaho Kettle, Kafka etc
6. Conduct detail source system analysis, data analysis and source to target data mapping.
7. Creating the Database Objects (Tables with Integrity Constraints, Indexes and Views)
8. Knowledge of data transformations and ETL processes is required
9. Code, test, debug, document and maintain ETL mappings
10. Knowledge of Government GST domain would be an added advantage
11. Must possess strong communication skills
12. Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment.
13. Resource shall be deployed full time at Shimla
14. The working days & timings would be as per the office working schedule of the client (6 days in a week, between 10am to 6.30pm).
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.