Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:11768 Applications:680 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
EY - Senior Consultant - Cyber Security - IT Control Assesment (8-10 yrs)
The opportunity :
EY is looking for Senior Consultant for business and IT controls assessment reviews.
Your key responsibilities :
- Study system requirement specification, technical design documents and other documents.
- Identify the improvement opportunities and the need for additional business and IT controls
- Identify and create new test cases as required and specific for validating the requirements based on change request.
- Review integration of system modules and different gadget additives for max and mistakes free performance.
- Lead the system-wide information security compliance program, ensuring IT activities, processes, and procedures meet defined requirements, policies and regulations.
- Provide support for assessment of policy / standards compliance and exceptions, report status to management and document advice for corrective actions.
- Support IT stakeholders during the planning and subsequent phases of an audit as well as during the audit close-out process.
- Assist in coordination and implementation of appropriate IT governance, metrics collection, and reporting capabilities across Group IT.
- Provides guidance on implementing IT compliance control objectives and provides / supports gap analysis.
- Experience of conducting SOD and Application Controls reviews for clients, preparing a report and discussing with client senior stakeholders for closure and next steps.
To qualify for the role you must have :
- 8 years of experience in business and IT controls assessment reviews.
- 6+ years of overall experience in managing all aspects of a large advisory/ program management.
- Should have designed business use cases, test scenarios and conducted UAT for BFSI/ Indirect Tax domain for Govt. or private sector clients in India
- Knowledge of security and control standards and frameworks such as IT general control, ISO2700x, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
- Understanding of IT systems security concepts, trends and practices.
- Experience with IT security assessments.
Educational qualifications : MSc/MCA/B.E./B. Tech / MS/ MBA degree/ M Tech
Professional certifications :
1. CRISC / CISA/ CISSP/ CISM
2. ISO 27001 LA, ISO 20000 LA
3. CSM/ PMI-ACP/ ASM/ SQA/ISO 9001 LA
Note : Minimum of one certification from each category is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.