Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:12610 Applications:780 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
EY - Senior Consultant - Cyber Security - Government Advisory (5-7 yrs)
The opportunity :
EY is looking for Senior Consultant for with 5 to 7 years of experience in Cybersecurity; IT Governance, Security Audits, Data Protection and Privacy, Vulnerability Management/ ISMS/ISO,
Your key responsibilities :
- Study system requirement specification, technical design documents and other documents.
- Identify the improvement opportunities and the need for additional business and IT controls
- Identify and create new test cases as required and specific for validating the requirements based on the change request.
- Experience of conducting SOD and Application Controls reviews for clients, preparing a report and discussing with client senior stakeholders for closure and next steps.
To qualify for the role you must have :
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Cyber security; IT Governance, Security Audits, Data Protection, and Privacy, Vulnerability Management/ ISMS/ISO,
- Knowledge of security and control standards and frameworks such as IT general control, ISO2700x, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
- Understanding of IT systems security concepts, trends and practices.
- Experience with IT security assessments.
Educational qualifications : MSc/MCA/B.E./B. Tech / MS/ MBA degree/ M Tech