EY - Senior Associate - Product Management - BMCA (4-6 yrs)
EY - BMCA - Senior Associate - Product Management
- The role is in GDS-Creative agency aligned to Global BMC channels team. The candidate will be responsible for supporting BMC tools and technologies (Sprinklr, Social, eMarketing, CMS).
- The candidate will be assisting global Channel managers in governing the digital application, providing BMC marketers training on the tools, will be responsible for user management and vendor communication.
- Ideal candidate will be someone coming from technology background (having experience in Sprinklr, social media management applications) and holds in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, so that they can both manage the tools and guide the marketers on the right technology mix for their campaigns. It would be an additional point if the candidate has experience in supporting any other marketing tool.
Essential Skills :
- Should have experience in managing/supporting Sprinklr, eMarketing, CMS tools, SharePoint page editing.
- Should have experience in managing user access, vendor communication & conducting necessary training, stakeholder management
- Should have knowledge in how to manage digital and support products
- Track work pipeline and deliver as per defined SLA & commitments
- Should be a quick thinker and fast learner so that he can adapt to our changing technologies
- Should be excellent in both written and verbal communication with stakeholders across geography
- Experience in collaborating and working with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver and execute successfully.
- Experience in basic HTML coding and database knowledge
- Should be excellent in communication (Verbal + Written)
- Experience in Translation Management system and Digital Asset management
- Experience in Product management and content life cycle.
- Either client side or agency experience in a digital marketing role
Technical skills :
- Sprinklr - social media management application
- Social media marketing - Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- CMS management - any enterprise CMS
- Experience in DQM applications and ticketing tools like JIRA, ServiceNow, Zendesk
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.