Talent Acquisition Specialist at EY India
Views:725 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
EY - Senior Associate/Manager - Transport Sector (5-14 yrs)
EY is looking to hire a Sr. Associate/ Manager in the domain of Transport who will be managing Roads / Ports / Logistics / Railways advisory projects for its Government and Public Sector practice.
Your key responsibilities:
- The candidate would need to lead high performing teams in order to deliver engagements with high profile clients including large corporates, public sector undertakings, government departments and multilateral development institutions.
- The candidate would be expected to develop EY's knowledge base through preparation of thought leaderships, white papers, viewpoints, articles etc.
- Besides project and knowledge development work, the candidate would need to contribute to business development through preparation of proposals, pitch presentations, client meetings etc.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience in Transport sector (Roads / Ports / Logistics / Railways) covering feasibility studies, PPP transaction advisory, financial analysis, traffic studies etc.
- Competency in financial modelling is a must.
- Experience of working with World Bank/ADB etc. would be highly valued.
- Experience of working outside India would also be valued.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.