EY - Senior Associate - Finance - CA (2-4 yrs)
Role Purpose To ensure accurate and proper finance systems for effective performance tracking, reviews and decision making
Key accountabilities :
- Budgets & Planning: Annual financial planning covering HC, costs and expenses and margins; half yearly forecasts prepared with due interaction with various location finance teams: Assist in pricing and other decisions.
- Reporting: Reporting monthly financials and other reports highlighting key performance parameters.
- Provide Operational support / cost improvement studies to enable effective management and improving operations and increasing efficiency of resources / processes. Develop models / reports in excel / access
- Special Projects / Assignments: Undertaking any specific projects, assignments and/or track and update management with the best analysis
- Adhoc Analysis / Reports: Ad-hoc decision support for various global initiatives / improvement projects
- Process Improvement and Standardization: Ability to define As Is Processes and lead / support in design of to-be processes and roles leveraging leading practices and enabling technologies, to ensure optimum and consistent performance
Additional exposure to the following areas and hence any experience of these will be of value :
- Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e Plan, design, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools and Software applications
- Master data support: Maintain / provide support to the various Technical team on various cost center/ codes, rates, structures, hierarchy and planning tools
- Will be required to assist in designing of reporting requirements for operational reports, service level requirements and process KPIs Provide definition and development.
Critical Success Factors :
- Excellent Communicate as the role would require interactions with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding or comfort with Project / Process Management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities and desire to learn
- Knowledge of any ERP system preferably SAP
- Eye for details
- IT acumen, backed by proficiency in MS-Office, ability to handle complex data, and experience of modeling in MS-Excel or Access.
- Must be a great team player having ability to work with a diverse global workforce
- Initiative, independence and Customer focus.
- CA with 2-4 years of work experience
- Desired Knowledge of ERP and project management skills
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.