EY - Senior Associate - Campaign Management - BMCA (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team at EY, helping the business to win in the marketplace through creating deep client relationships, exploring major opportunities for revenue growth and strengthening our brand in the marketplace.
- This is a new role within the Campaign Management cluster, EYs marketing and comms delivery team comprising of events, digital and content and internal comms. The role has been created to drive subject matter expertise across brand, marketing and communications programmes more effectively and efficiently, supporting key BMC projects/programmes.
- This role reports into the respective Campaign Management Team Leader and works closely with their lead counterparts, and the BMC Business Leads.
Essential functions :
- Provide full support to the Campaign manager, building and managing strong relationships with the BMC Business leads and wider teams.
- Contribute creative ideas to develop campaigns and create the most effective internal and external client engagement.
- Manage the production and execution of agreed deliverables within timelines and budget; measuring the campaign activities and supporting the BMC Business Leads with updated project plans and status reporting.
- Work closely with the wider team, external agencies and in house studios to develop and deliver differentiated, brand focused and customer centric solutions.
- Work closely with the offshore team to manage deliverables.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
- Proven experience; or a degree (or equivalent) with business experience
- Time and project management skills highly organised with a sound attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
- A good understanding of campaign principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value activities that deliver return on investment, ensuring alignment with brand and risk management
- An understanding of performance measurement
- An enthusiastic, can do approach and a strong team player
- Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and demonstrating best practice
- A professional services background, however strong candidates from other sectors will also be considered.
Job requirements :
Education : A degree in Marketing/or a business related degree; or equivalent work experience
Experience : Strong experience in marketing programme management in a corporate environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.