EY - Senior Analyst - Valuation/Modeling & Economics - CA/CFA/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (3-5 yrs)
Job Description -
Senior Analyst : Valuation, Modeling & Economics
- Develop and review of financial models for purposes including strategic planning; capital allocation; transaction support; mergers and acquisitions; investment appraisal; financial accounting and reporting purposes
- Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Maintaining long-term client relationships and networks
- Use current technology and tools to innovate and enhance the effectiveness of services provided and act as a leader in adopting new tools and techniques
- Work in a highly regarded team, which values collaboration, respect and knowledge sharing
- Work in close collaboration with other Strategy and Transaction teams and the wider firm
What we look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset.- What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven - We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.-
- You are highly motivated - We're looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers with a passion in providing financial solutions and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our client's goals.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting; Masters preferred
- CA / CFA preferred or MBA (preferably from a premier institute) with a good academic background
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Experience with a venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, or national accounting firm; experience in a financial modeling practice is preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Ability to create innovative, robust and flexible financial model solutions based on clients financial and operational information to provide insight into client decisions
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to manage own learning and contribute to knowledge building
- IFRS experience is a plus.
- Superior skills in MS Excel with additional experience in one or more of the following preferred: MS Access; SQL Server; Data Visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, PowerPivot, Power BI); Statistical packages and coding languages including Python, R, VBA, C# and/or C++
- General PC proficiency including Word, and PowerPoint
We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of your assigned office location at least 50% of the time, plus commute within the region to other GDS locations on a short or long-term basis, whenever required.
Successful candidates must work in excess of standard hours when necessary. A valid passport is required.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.