EY - Senior Analyst - Transaction Diligence (4-8 yrs)
Transaction Diligence - Job description - Senior Analyst
- Perform focused due diligence
- Assisting the MENA offices in conducting financial due diligence enabling them to serve our clients through complex, risky transactions, taking them from the start of negotiations to a successful outcome.
- Understand and complete due diligence procedures based on the scope document
- Collect and compile financial data relating to core income statement, balance sheet and cash-flow components (e.g., sales by customer, accounts receivable aging analysis). Present basic analysis of the income statement and balance sheet using the TAS databook and prepare brief descriptions of basic findings and observations. Assess the robustness of the financial information and regularly reporting facts accurately to colleagues internally.
- Strong understanding of accounts and the inter relationships. Expert knowledge in MS excel. Good communication skills.
- Analyse core income statement, balance sheet and cash flow areas.
- Understand the basic procedures carried out to assess the robustness of the numbers (eg. Analytical review, historical accuracy of budget, key reconciliations, review of auditors- files).
- Assemble basic information (Databooks) that may assist the client in drafting and/or negotiating the purchase and sale agreement
- Assemble relevant information based on scoping and monitor status of requested / open items.
- Identify gaps, inaccuracies or any issues with information prior to performing analysis
- Prepare summary of key findings from (i) audit reports, (ii) VDD reports, (iii) information memorandum and (iii) publicly/other available resources and discuss relevance for the individual engagement considering agreed scope of
work and nature of services
- Support senior team members during their contact with TS MENA office (such as communication and coordination activities)
- Draft the request list and discuss topics with senior team members
- Draft structure and content of report (interim, updates, final report and follow-up advice) based on scope of work agreed in the engagement letter by considering specific requirements of (i) Buy-Side and (ii) Sell-Side engagements
- Review draft of reports prepared by clients and discuss improvements
- Perform analysis to clearly address issues/ scope
- Knowledge in analytical tools like Alteryx, Spotfire, Tableau etc
- Get to the bottom of the numbers and communicate regularly throughout team
- Ability to work in a team and lead small projects, leadership qualities, going along with people
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.