Executive - Recruitment at Ernst & Young LLP
Views:859 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
EY - Senior Analyst - Pursuits - Technology (3-5 yrs)
Our Pursuits team provides support for pre-deal and origination activities, including deal origination meeting decks, capital agenda infopacks/opportunity paper decks, value creation opportunity packs, industry insight packs, divestiture opportunity decks, thought leadership packs and idea generation support.
GDS SaT Pursuits teams has 130+ professionals aligned by sectors/regions, working with EY regional PPEDs/Sector fraternity and Account teams for preparing - go to market- materials and thought capitals for strategic C-suite conversations.
- The main objective of role is to lead set of pursuits professionals and provide strategical insights in delivery of - go to market- pitches including origination packs, industry analysis and thought leadership paper. \
- The incumbent is expected to develop and maintain strong working relationships with key sector leaders and EY Account leads.
Sector expertise required in : Technology, Digital Technology
- Evaluate Digital Strategies and Transformation opportunities across sector.
- Hands on experience in sourcing, analysing and synthesising of data to derive actionable insights and contribute to clients required strategy in the areas of M&A, business improvement and opportunity assessments .
- Understanding of business strategies for Global Technology Majors, Technology companies, Techservice Providers, Contract Manufacturers. Understanding of key trends in digital & technology industry.
- Experience of having worked in a similar research organization, consulting major like the Big 4 or financial analytics firms, investment banking, or a management consulting firm
- Large Indian corporates with exposure in planning & strategy, corporate finance, business development role
- Equity research role in leading KPOs/Captives.
- 3-5 years post MBA experience.