EY - Senior Analyst - Data Science (4-8 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Data Science
Data and Analytics team is a multi-disciplinary technology team delivering client projects and solutions across Data Management, Visualization, Business Analytics and Automation. The assignments cover a wide range of countries and industry sectors.
The opportunity ;
- We are looking for Senior Analyst - Data Science, proficient in Machine Learning and Python Programming who will be responsible for developing and delivering solutions applying Machine Learning and other Advanced Analytics techniques which will be used to implement the EY SaT mergers and acquisitions methodologies.
Your key responsibilities :
- Develop and implement several Machine Learning and Time Series Forecasting Models
- Develop and implement Linear and Non-Linear Optimization Models; Present Scenario Analysis
- Troubleshoot, isolate and remediate code bugs.
- Work on and manage mid-size projects, and ensure smooth service delivery on assigned products, engagements and/or geographies.
- Work with project leaders to analyse resource needs and gaps and devise alternative ways forward.
- Provide expert reviews for all projects within the assigned subject.
Skills and attributes for success :
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
- Loyal and reliable with high ethical standards
- Flexible, curious and creative, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player, open, pleasure to work with and positive in a group dynamic
- Intercultural competence and experience of working in more than one country and/or multi-cultural teams with distributed delivery experience
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously to meet tight deadlines and drive projects to completion - independently with minimal supervision
- To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience on Projects focusing on Data Science and Communicating results to clients
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in developing and implementing Machine Learning Models- experience of deployment in Azure is preferred
- Conceptually Strong in areas of Linear and Non-Linear Regression, Statistics, Time Series Forecasting, Linear and Non-
- Experience in working with Natural Language Processing Techniques
- Minimum of 4-6 years of programming in Python
- Familiar with PowerBI
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and principles of product development such as installation, upgrade and namespace management
- Willingness to mentor team members
- Solid analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Ability to think strategically/end-to-end with result-oriented mindset
- Ability to build rapport within the firm and win the trust of the clients
- Willingness to travel extensively and to work on client sites / practice office locations
What we look for:
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer :
- EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We- ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You- ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We- ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We- ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You- ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
About EY :
- EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.