HR Associate at Ernst and Young Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:191 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - SAP Treasury/SAP FI Role (3-10 yrs)
EY India :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you training, opportunities, and creative freedom. At EY, we don't just focus on who you are now, but who you can become. We believe that it's your career and 'It's yours to build' which means potential here is limitless and we'll provide you with motivating and fulfilling experiences throughout your career to help you on the path to becoming your best professional self. The opportunity:
Regulatory - Non Financial Risk - Business Consulting Risk - FSRM - Bangalore
Our FSRM team is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility, and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential.
Our Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice focuses on risk management, regulatory, quantitative, and technology backgrounds. The breadth of experiences of FSRM professionals enables the practice to coordinate the delivery of a broad array of risk management services to capital market participants throughout the world in a well-integrated manner.
Your key responsibilities:
1. CA/ MBA/ Graduate with at least 3+ years of experience in SAP
2. Demonstrable SAP Treasury, SAP loans or SAP FI experience on SAP S4 (experience in any module is fine)
3. At least one full cycle SAP project implementation experience
4. Clear understanding of SAP project lifecycle - BBP, Configuration, SIT, UT, UAT, migration, hypercare
5. Able to work in large, multi-location teams
6. Able to work with Senior client stakeholders
7. Good communication skills
Skills and attributes:
In addition to technical competence, what will set you up for success at EY is your ability to:
- Strong communication, documentation, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Broad consulting and project management skills, effective written and oral communication skills
- Pursue passions beyond work and invest in your wellbeing
What we look for: People with the ability to work in a collaborative manner to provide services across multiple client departments while following the commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. We look for people who are agile, curious, mindful and able to sustain positive energy, while being adaptable and creativein their approach.
What we offer: With more than 200,000 clients, 300,000 people globally and 33,000 people in India, EY has become the strongest brand and the most attractive employer in our field, with market-leading growth over compete. Our people work side-by-side with market-leading entrepreneurs, game- changers, disruptors, and visionaries. As an organisation, we are investing more time, technology, and money, than ever before in skills and learning for our people. At EY, you will have a personalized Career Journey and the chance to tap into the resources of our career frameworks to better know about your roles, skills and opportunities.
EY is equally committed to being an inclusive employer and we strive to achieve the right balance for our people - enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing our people to build their career as well as focus on their wellbeing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.