EY - SAP Cutover Lead & IT Project Manager (7-10 yrs)
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems; OR equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience in communication, negotiation, facilitation, and stakeholder management
- Proven ability to drive for results under tight timelines
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous environments
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence and communicate at all levels of the organization and cross-function/platform
- Demonstrated ability for strategic thinking in addition to an understanding of the details
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours during key project phases approximately 2-3 times per year.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time based on project requirements
- Business fluency in English
- Experience on IT projects, ERP implementation experience is a plus but is not required Enter
- Prior experience utilizing Microsoft project, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Vision would be a plus but is not required
- Industry certification (Examples include ITIL, APICS, six sigma, etc.) Experience with business process design
Cutover and Data Migration Planning, Facilitation and Development
- Owns the Cutover planning, strategy and executions for an application (or suite of applications), ensuring it meets quality principles, common solutions and services are leveraged, and financial targets (cost and benefits) are met.
- Responsible for ensuring the security architecture meets the requirements provided via TGRC for an application or suite of applications
- Responsible for the Cutover workplan and set of activities for solutions within their scope
- Develops and maintains Cutover planning including cutover procedures, blackout strategy & risk mitigation plan. and be single source of truth for set of activities in Dress Rehearsal and executions fit, requirements, and design to ensure that the end to end solution remains aligned to the Technical applications strategy and target architecture.
- Work across technology areas to identify and resolve moderately complex and medium-impact issues related to the inter-dependencies between systems on major projects
- Integrate People and other resources to develop Cutover work plan for Project Go-Live.
30% Cutover Execution Monitoring
- Work with Business Partnering organization to advise on Cutover strategy feasibility at design stage.
- Proactively bring industry's best practices for technology to help improve business processes.
- Work with businesses to establish clear connections between business goals and cutover strategies for process, data, and technology investments required to achieve them.
- Provide consultation and recommendations for process improvement, recommendation during the design and ongoing care of cutover work plans.
- Regularly interface with to ensure issues and tasks are monitored and in schedule , and lead efforts to catch up
- Refine project plan for next interation of execution during different phase of stages.
15% Cutover Execution Status and Metrics
- Manage adherence to defined standards throughout the implementation processes for the assigned resources against project execution on Cutover processes.
- Provide metrics and status reporting on the status of project task execution and the critical path to project resources and other stakeholders, ensure communication of status to project leadership and escalate issues as needed, facilitate connections for team members that need assistance to complete tasks
5% Miscellaneous Duties as assigned
- Maintains extensive knowledge of industry trends, and utilizes this knowledge to educate the Regional Applications Portfolio Managers on opportunities to build better cutover/migration methodologies that support and drive business decisions.
- Drives improvement of methodologies and services. Supports implementation, improvements, and proper utilization of tools. Ensures the quality of assets, and keeps them up-to-date. Develops and maintains metrics.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of a wide variety of technology disciplines.
- Participates in routine construction, automation, and implementation activities, ensuring successful implementation with methodologies and operational requirements met
- Provides technical oversight to others resolving complex and severe technical issues.
Immediate Joiners / Less than 1 m notice only apply
Salary Offered: 12 -15 L Fixed
Full time MBA preferred
PMP certification preferred
Big 4 Consulting experience preferred
Excellent communication mandatory