EY - Risk Policy & Analytics Role - Business Consulting Risk - Financial Services Risk Management (2-6 yrs)
EY - Risk Policy & Analytics - Business Consulting Risk - FS FSRM
Risk Policy & Analytics - Business Consulting Risk - FS - FSRM- Open to relocation to Mumbai.
Our Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice focuses on risk management, regulatory, quantitative, and technology backgrounds. The breadth of experiences of FSRM professionals enables the practice to coordinate the delivery of a broad array of risk management services to capital market participants throughout the world in a well-integrated manner.
The opportunity :
Our FSRM team is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential.
Your key responsibilities :
- Familiarity with SAS, Python, Excel
- Statistical modeling and artificial intelligence/machine learning modeling
- Worked on techniques such as Bagging, Boosting, Random Forest, Xg Boost, Ada Boost, GBM, clustering, neural nets and deep learning
- Campaign, acquisition, collection, EWS, portfolio monitoring, attrition modeling
- Worked on descriptive, business & predictive analytical solutions
- Strong knowledge of advanced AI/ML topics
- Credit risk and lending business understanding
To qualify for the role you must have :
- 2-6 years of experience with Banks, and NBFCs in Analytics (preferably Risk Analytics or Customer Analytics)
- Reporting / BI profiles not preferred
- Preferably from Tier 1 institutes like IITs, ISI, DSE, joint analytics program offered by IIT / IIM / ISI, BITS. Tier 2 institutes including NIT, NMIMS, etc.
What working at EY offers :
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2023 a reality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.