EY - Quality Expert - F&A Domain (8-15 yrs)
- Hands-on experience in F&A (P2P, R2R, O2C) and a black belt in LSS (green belt is not preferred)
Candidate should have experience in Quality (60%) and operations (30-40%)
- Conduct Thought leadership workshops and develop continuous improvement roadmap for the GBS Functions.
- Lead & mentor Process Excellence projects leveraging Lean Six Sigma methodologies to deliver targeted Business value and productivity improvements.
- Build and develop competencies on Quality Management Systems, Lean Six Sigma techniques.
- Drive innovation projects to deliver case studies in internal/external forums.
- Drive effective framework to ensure process risks are proactively identified and mitigated for the associated stakeholders.
- Effectively engage with internal/external stakeholders/clients to ensure Delivery excellence initiatives are effectively deployed
- Any Graduate/B.com/BBA/B.sc/M.com/MBA/M.sc or Engineering background with CI expertise in Finance processes
- Minimum 9+ plus years of work experience with proven expertise in business problem solving and delivering significant business value to the internal/external stakeholders.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black belt certification (must to have)
Knowledge Skills and Attitude
- Should be able to demonstrate experience in practical application of Lean Six Sigma techniques into finance functions
- Relevant experience as Lean Six Sigma or Finance Transformation professional
- Lean Six Sigma Black belt certification (highly preferred)