Talent Acquisition Specialist at EY India
Views:3068 Applications:669 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
EY - Public Policy Development Expert (3-6 yrs)
Consultant- Public Policy Development expert - GOV
EY is considering applications to build the team's capacity at the Consultant level. The Consultant's specific role will vary depending on the project and the sector. EY LLP is looking for Policy Expert only pertaining to Government and Public sector with experience of working in National and State Governments, ministries, and department/ international agencies/ PSUs.
Your key responsibilities
- Prepare Investment promotion strategy and program management
- Prepare a phased approach to ensure early investment in development cycle
- Attract investment, boosting employment generation and strong position in the global textile market
- Worked in attraction of FDI and local investment
- Participate in events to generate leads
- Support on evaluation of proposals from States/UTs, Business Case, Cost estimates, Project execution/ investment attraction & facilitation strategy
- Support on developing an implementation plan, Investment facilitation, MoU's/ documents for procurement of Master Developers/ investors, evaluation, economic 'impact assessment and investor outreach.
- Recommend Policy interventions/ formulate policy
To qualify for the role you must have
- PG in relevant domain with 3 years of advising central ministries and State Governments on attracting and facilitating investments Including 3 years on conceptualizing projects, market assessment, incentives, and bid process management.
- Should have worked at least 2 assignments providing investment attraction and facilitation services in India to National or State Governments or its Agencies/ Organizations, Industrial Parks or SEZ.
- Location: Mumbai (on-site)
Should have good documentation and report-writing skills
Ideally you'll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.