Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:4345 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
EY - Project Manager - Cyber Security - Government Advisory (15-16 yrs)
The opportunity - Project Manager - Cyber Security
The candidate is required to travel across India for project engagements.
Cyber Security is one of the most important risks facing businesses today. Systems and processes are becoming increasingly interconnected and automated and many organizations are now reliant upon technology to drive business strategy and growth. Our clients are overwhelmingly turning to EY for help and guidance on how to protect their assets, minimize business disruption and improve security as they continue to exploit technology and the Internet of things.. For the current project, our client requires professionals to help with development of a platform for effective gathering of Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security, Big Data Analysis, Digitization of existing records, Trainings and other related functions.
Role description :
- Carry out requirement analysis, preparation of a Detailed Project Report including the low level design by identifying suitable Software and Tools, manpower, specification detailing by comparative study of available solutions.
- Provide strategic risk guidance for IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls, solutions
Technical expertise :
- Strong understanding of enterprise, network, system and application level security issues
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP networks
- Cyber security concepts e.g the importance of confidentiality, integrity and availability for information systems; common types of malicious code- a. virus, b. trojan; c. logic bomb, d. worm, e. spyware; types of threats facing the information security of individuals and organisations; sources of threats to information security in terms of opportunity, ability and motive
- Cyber security tools and solutions such as vulnerability assessment & Penetration testing tools, SIEM, DAM, IAM, GRC etc. including open source tools, and their capabilities
- Knowledge of secure application development practices/ methodology
- Securing enterprise level analytics initiatives
Skills and attributes :
c. Preferable Experience :
i. Should have at least 15 years of experience with teams involved in IT projects with Government/ Law Enforcement
ii. Should have successfully handled project management of at least 1 (one) large IT project with project cost > Rs. 15 Crores.
iii. Should have successfully managed at least one IT Project with Government agency and at-least one with Law Enforcement agency
iv. Should have experience of working on an IT related project on security related issues.
v. Should have relevant experience in Problem Identification, Cause Analysis, Reporting and Escalation.
vi. Should have experience in interpreting and monitoring of SLA at various levels and should be able to guide the Client department on Payments based on SLA adherence.
vii. Should be conversant in working on DPR preparation including low level design, RFP / EOI preparation and Bid Process Management / Vendor selection etc.
viii. Should have ability to lead, motivate and direct the team to achieve the business objectives.
ix. Should have ability to anticipate and address the project risks.
x. Should have excellent oral & written communication skills.