Assistant Manager at Ernst & Young
Views:1154 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
EY - Project Consultant - Trade Finance (0-1 yrs)
Graduate in commerce or BMS
Post-Graduates in Finance - with minimum 9 months to 1-year experience in Trade Finance
- Should be able to effectively handle high value outward remittances, issuance/amendment of Documentary Credits, Import/ Export DC Documents Checking in line with UCP 600 guidelines & handling collections in line with URC guidelines
- Knowledge of ISBP 745
- Transaction Processing (Imports, Exports, Guarantees covering document checking/ scrutiny, core banking system, payment, swift making, swift checking) while ensuring Compliance with Banks Policies & Procedures on KYC & AML, OFAC/UN Sanctions)
- Effectively mitigate the Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing/Sanctions risks associated to all escalated trade finance transactions and provide approval/escalate as necessary
- Maintain at all times an excellent knowledge of the Banks Domestic and International Compliance Policies & Procedures and Regulations related to Trade Finance Business and Record, Monitor and Report Compliance related Issues.
- Effective stakeholder and team management.
- Enhance client experience through various initiatives
- Should have min 8-9 months of relevant experience as per above description
It is a 6 months FTE gig