Talent Acquisition Specialist at EY India
Views:2101 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
EY - Procurement Expert - Urban Infra - Government Advisory (3-8 yrs)
EY - Procurement Expert - Real Estate Sector - Government and Public Sector Advisory
We are looking for a Procurement Expert to drive Real Estate Sector projects who has experience with Government clients. The role requires working with Government clients to provide input for the state government.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- MBA/ PGDM/ CA/ CFA/ M.Planning
- 3-8 years of experience of working on procurement support, preparation of bid documents, bid process management, concessionaire onboarding etc.
- Experience in Monetization of assets/ land, real estate projects, tourism projects
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation, and negotiation skills. - Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
What working at EY Offers:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.