Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:2671 Applications:538 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
EY - Procurement Consultant - Education Sector - Government Advisory (3-10 yrs)
EY- Procurement Consultant - Education sector
EY India is hiring Consultant and Senior Consultant for Education team for driving and executing projects related to Government and Public Sector advisory.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in procurement of service provider(s) for e-learning products and services for school education such as smartboards, tablets etc would be an advantage.
- Assist senior government officials with project planning, management and implementation and monitoring support
- Prepared Request for Proposal (RFP), Corrigendum etc.
- Prepared Response to published RFPs
- Supported government officials in vendor onboarding and selection process for IT related governance project
- Assisted in evaluation process of prospective bidders
- Knowledge of end-to-end procurement process and guidelines
- Monitored IT implementation projects and vendor activities as per the RFP
- Good in preparing technical documents such as BRD, FRS, SRS
- Support in documentation - presentations, meeting minutes, RFP criteria etc.
- Bid Process Management including Feasibility Report, DPR preparation, RFP preparation and finalization, Corrigendum preparation, Technical & Financial Evaluation, Vendor Scoring, Vendor Onboarding Support
- Knowledge of procurement guidelines, GEM guidelines, MeitY guidelines etc.
- Project Monitoring Support
- Understanding of SDLC and knowledge of software implementation
- Knowledge about latest emerging technologies
- Prepared various technical documents such as BRD, RFP, StRS, SRS, Proposal, Enterprise Architecture etc.
- Bachelor's in Technology (Mandatory)
- Master's in business administration (Preferred)
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.