EY - Process Consultant - ITSM (6-10 yrs)
Role Purpose and scope:
- Drive the process transformation to ensure they are fit for purpose & fit for use in a Digital & Cloud enabled environment.
- Participate in managing the overall service quality, service availability and operational capability in conjunction with all of the relevant processes and ITSM controls
- Responsible for active participation in streamlining key IT support processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management etc. by leveraging automation / RPA
- Ensure the Service Management processes are fully integrated to each other for desired outcomes
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement across key support processes, and ITSM Suite - ServiceNow
- Participate in the governance of ITSM Processes and associated reporting to enable truly verified and validated CSL/KPI Reports
- Responsible to analyse the current ITSM Landscape and identify and suggest areas of improvement to transform the processes
- Reviews the existing SOPs to make them lean - Just-enough-processes- and convert/directs majority of the tasks towards RPA / Automation
- Influence & lead the Policy Making as part of the CLIENTITSM Process Excellence.
- Ensures the ITSM Processes are adequately governed from Effectiveness, Efficiency and Compliance perspective
Skills & Experience required:
- Ability to develop and implement process improvement, crossing team and organizational boundaries
- Should have executed end to end consulting assignment which includes Gap analysis, Process Definition, implementation road map and auditing
- Proven track record on implementing the Process Modernization roadmap as part of Multi-Cloud environment & Digital transformations.
- Should have worked on improving process maturity in their previous roles.
- Knowledge on Application and infrastructure Maintenance lifecycle and Transition
- Working knowledge of ITIL guidelines, prior experience of setting robust processes compliant on a ITSM tool, preferably ServiceNow
- Hands-on experience refining the Hardware & Software Asset Management & CMDB.
- Experience in working directly with senior stakeholders and drive Org Change Management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Total relevant work experience of 8 - 10 years and at least 4 years- experience in ITIL consulting (Process definition and transformation)
- A practical and logical approach to problem management
- Agile Change management experience (implementation and operate)
- Experienced in the successful management of Major incidents, MI Playbooks and User Communications
- Good understanding of the IT Service Management Toolsets - ServiceNow
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and highly organized.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Technical / professional qualifications:
Note any essential qualifications
- ITIL Expert OR ITIL4 Managing Professional - ITIL4 practitioner (Preferred)
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow platform (required)
- SIAM Certification and/or equivalent Service Integration methodology (desirable)
- ISO 20000 Implementer / Lead auditor certified (desirable)
- Agile Methodology (desirable)
- Lean / six sigma experience (desirable)
- Modern Service Management for Azure (desirable)
- Minimum Experience required is 8 years
- Assessment/auditing skills
- Knowledge on other related frameworks and standards like DevOps, Agile, ISO 9001, Six Sigma, COBIT, CMMi SVC etc., will be an added advantage
- Ability to organize self and lead others including effective scheduling, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to drive complex conversations & difficult situations with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to handle pressure and capable of completing tasks to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a 'can do' attitude
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about Service quality and attention to detail
- Ability to create and maintain successful professional relationships
- Self-Confident and enthusiastic with personal drive to succeed
- Creative Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Willingness to learn
- Flexibility and adaptability to change