Assistant Manager - Recruitment team at EY
Views:1187 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
EY - .Net Solution Architect (10-14 yrs)
Solutions Architect in the IT Advisory Services team to work on various Microsoft Technology based projects for our customers across the globe.
Your client responsibilities:
- Need to work as an architect to contribute in various technical streams of Microsoft technology based projects.
- Both lead as well as be an Individual contributor for Proof of Concepts
- Interface and communicate with the onsite and offsite business sponsors and functional experts
- Analyze and Design complex systems in Microsoft technologies.
- Help team in core technical challenges faced during project execution.
- Planning and monitoring of the project deliverables from the team.
- Interface with the customer representatives as and when needed
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis
Your people responsibilities:
- Building a quality culture
- Manage the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Training and mentoring of project resources
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Technical skills requirements:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MBA with a sound industry experience of 10 to 14 years Microsoft .NET technology, ASP .NET MVC, C# and or VB.NET, Windows or Web based development:
- Well versed with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Should be an expert in estimation techniques (FP, WBS) and requirements gathering.
- Should be an expert in design patterns and its usage
- Strong in Transact SQL or PL/SQL, strong RDBMS concepts with experience in either MS SQL Server or Oracle.
- Expert in Messaging Queues.
- Should be knowledgeable in various third party and Microsoft components to analyse build Vs buy decisions.
- Should be an expert in tools used in .NET development (nUnit, FxCop, nCover etc.)
- Real time knowledge and experience on enterprise systems application development, Preferably from Banking or Finance domain background
- Should be able to come out with software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication skills
- Excellent technical skills
Additional skills requirements:
- Experience in MOSS 2007, BizTalk Server, Load Balancing Server, Content Management Server
- Experience in Domains like Insurance, finance or banking.
- Exposure to presales and business development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.