Talent Acquisition Specialist at EY India
Views:1769 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:217
EY - Manager - Urban Infrastructure - PPP Transaction Advisory (6-12 yrs)
EY is looking to hire a manager in the domain of Urban infrastructure who will be managing PPP Transaction advisory projects for its Government and Public Sector practice.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead in formulating strategies and operational programs for private sector development and PPP promotion in Urban Infrastructure.
- Department (PSOD), and in consultation with relevant government agencies.
- Participate in the preparation of Private Partnership Strategy (PPPs) and annual business plans and economic, thematic and sector work undertaken by sector divisions.
- Liaise with SPOCs in the preparation of private sector assessments for PPPs, and for identification of common work initiatives.
- Conduct policy dialogue with Governments, development partners, the private sector, and other stakeholders to identify and address challenges to scaling up private sector development and PPPs in Urban Infrastructure domain.
To qualify for the role you must have
- MBA or Masters in Planning
- 6-10 years of experience in Urban infrastructure sector covering policy formulation, PPP transaction advisory, institutional strengthening, financial viability assessment of Urban Infra projects.
- Experience in Water, SWM, Municipal Finance is critical.
- Must have worked with Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) on revenue enhancement, municipal finance related matters.
- Experience in Government and public sector is favourable for the position
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.