EY - Manager - Transfer Pricing - GFST (5-10 yrs)
- A Transfer Pricing professional with a Financial Services sector specialization
- Someone with deep understanding of the Financial Services (banking/insurance/asset management) industry.
- Experienced in demonstrating project management, leadership, communication, relationship building, analytical, interpersonal, multi-tasking and organization skills and focus on quality and attention to detail
- Demonstrating advanced understanding of Transfer Pricing principles and guide the team to apply these on client projects.
- Experienced to handle multiple engagements within the practice assigned and therefore must have the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrating strong proficiency in effectively using and understanding EY applications and databases and work extensively with various technology tools
- Experienced in handling a team of approx. 3-4 people
- Proficient in strong communication, both written and verbal and ability to present research findings
- Proficient using MS Office tools specifically WORD, EXCEL and Advance Excel.
We have something for you - An exciting opportunity with our Financial Services Transfer Pricing team.
Your main objective is to participate in transfer pricing engagements by thoroughly and accurately analysing information, applying economic/financial knowledge to client situations and develop effective approaches to clients' financial circumstances.
- You will be required to demonstrate dedication to quality in all aspects of your work, which will include managing client service team members and contributing to the achievement of team goals.
- Developing and delivering transfer pricing and economic ideas with timely, responsive services/work products
- Preparation of global documentation, performing benchmarking/ planning assignments
- Participate in business development initiatives-
- Assist in managing engagement economics by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Build strong internal relationships within the transfer pricing team and across other services
- Foster collaboration and constructive communication within the team
- Display general knowledge of engagement - big picture
- Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual chargeability goal-
- Develop, mentor and supervise Analysts, Advanced Analysts and Assistant Managers
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training transfer pricing professionals
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.