Senior Associate at Ernst & Young
Views:328 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
EY - Manager - Tax Technology & Transformation Practice - Sales & Functional (6-12 yrs)
IT Sales Tax Technology
Job Description :
- Manager Tax Technology & Transformation (TTT) practice for Sales and Functional. (looking for pre sales, direct tax, corporate tax, tax technology, product development, software solution guys)
The opportunity : EY is looking for Manager in TTT. The candidate will be required to drive and manage sales pipeline and growth as well as functional development of tax technology solutions in the TTT practice.
Your key responsibilities :
- Strong ability to understand tax technology solution offerings & communicate / engage effectively with clients/ leads
- Ability to co-ordinate with multiple teams for ensuring a successful conversion (Solutions team, client team, Implementation team etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of direct tax provisions i.e. Income tax, withholding tax requirements and related compliances (viz. income tax and quarterly return filing);
- Keep full track of sales pipeline, conversions etc. and update seniors/ management on a regular basis
- Strong techno-functional working experience of understanding business requirements & translating the same for development/ enhancement in tax technology solution/ software; writing out the business requirement document (with business and tax logic), interfacing with the technical/development teams for development of tax technology solutions
- Ability to understand accounting implications - General ledger, books of account and knowledge of requirements from accounting standpoint;
- Well versed with different Microsoft office functionalities- Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency with statistics and dataset analytics using Excel;
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments
- Ability to run a strong project management role for tracking development of tax technology solutions with the various stakeholders, client meetings, conversions, etc.
Skills and attributes for success :
Technical skills requirements :
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with clients & EY internal teams
- Good understanding of the technical requirements for development of tax technology solutions
- Good knowledge of direct tax provisions & compliances
- Strong Excel, Power Point skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- A Chartered Accountant/Postgraduate in Finance & Accounts/MBA in Finance with 6-12 years of experience
- Should have the ability to work in a matrix organization.
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
What we look for :
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers :
- EY is committed to be an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, were using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
- Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, well make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.